16 September 2005

thrilled by one's passion

Assalamualaikum....helo helo....just read another blogger's write-out....i'm simply fascinated by her passion on the topic of islam... how much islam has made her 'complete' in every single way of her life....hmmm alhamdulillah....reminds me of myself back when i was in school.....

i was quite naughty when i was in my teenage years...always trying new things n making friends with all sorts or weird people n always trying to find an identity which end up following other ppl's persona...

it was during m school holidays when i was 16, something triggered me to join this summer camp organised by quite a popular motivator back then... ironically...at that age, i will usually go to this sort of thing with my friends but this time i went alone...

anddd...from the day i left that camp...i had found who myself were , i found what i needed in life n i found a vision in my life...

i will never forget all the things that i learnt there.... it was like...God showed me the right way....
and from then on, i was a different person....n i'm happy to be that person....

welll what really happend to me?....i guess if u know me personally u can ask me...but if not, too bad...just couldnt explain it in mail...got to come right out of my mouth to understand the changes i've gone through....

Thank u Almighty for ur Guidance....
and after that i had studied hard to achieve my goal n enterd my chosen varsity, helpd my family in any way that i could....n wished on finding my soulmate in that varsity... ha ha....n alhamdulillah...my soulmate indeed went to the same varsity.....

hmm to good to be true huh?? neee..... noooo....i had my bumps in life..every life must have its obstacle...i had gone through mine.... i know there'll be more in life ahead of me...n i hope i'll go through it strong n smooth.... with support from my family n my loved ones...

0 comments: