I'm not sure whether they have one in msia..but the cupcake stand in perth comes in so many designs and colour... i can see it almost in all store here..and im in LOOVEEEE in every one that i laid my eyes on... and so i was looking at COLES supermarket pamphelete one day..and there it is.on promotion only $10..
hahaha i told my self i had to grab it..and there it is..;D its a simple cupcake stand actually..tengoklah.. maybe before going back msia i'll buy a nicer one..
I fill the cupcake stand with a simple choc chip muffins..since izzah been nagging me to make cakes after she saw one on the box..its a simple recipe..but i like it though coz it tastes a little bit goey..and i can make it super fast to meet up my daughters DEMAND and nagging!! ;P
[Nigella's Choc Chip Muffins]
250 g flour
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp bicarbonate soda
2 tbsp cocoa powder
175 g castor sugar
150 g choc chips
250 ml fresh milk
90 ml vegetable oil or 75g butter (i used oil)
1 egg (L size)
1 tsp vanilla essence
1. Sift flour, baking powder, bicarbonate soda & cocoa powder into a big bowl.
Add in sugar.
2. In a diff bowl, Combine milk, oil, vanilla essence and egg. Use a whisk.
3. Pour in all the liquid into the dry ingredients. Using a whisk mix until just
blended. Do not overmix.
4. Fold in the choc chips.
5. Spoon batter in the prepared muffin cups slightly more than 1/2 the cup.
6. Sprinkle extra choc chip on top.
7. Bake in preheated oven at 180 deg for 20 min or until skewer comes out clean.
seafood stew in pumpkin
4 years ago